Sunday, May 8, 2011

this is just an intoduction to this family of mine. first i will list the names of everyone and then i will include relation to everyone.
Jasmine Jessi Knight - me
Jack Abraham Knight - my huband
Jesse Robert Alexander Knight - my son
Angel Hope Knight - my daughter
( my son and daughter are twins however my daughter passed at the age of 10)
Jessie Alice McCarty - some one i consider my daughter
Misty Valentine Love (Knight) - my daughter in law (i consider my daughter )
(Misty just married my son in feb on the 14th but has passed away on march 10th and was supposed to have twins but lost them at 6 months along in pregnancy on march 9th)
Amber Rose McCarty - some one i consider my daughter
(no relation to Jessie Mccarty)
Jay Arthur Hough - some one i consider my son
Edward James Morinelli - some one i consider my son
Jesse Robert Alexander Knight Jr. - my grandson who passed (misty and jesse's son one of the twins that had passed)
Isabella Angel Knight - my grand-daughter who had passed ( misty and jesse's daughter that passed the other twin)
Robert Zachary Love - i consider my son Misty's brother (passed away last year)
Destiney Hilary Love - i consider my daughter Misty's sister (passed away last year)
David Jesse Love - i consider my son Misty's brother
Jessica Amanda Love - i consider my daughter Misty's sister
Stephan James Morinelli - i consider my son Edward's brother
Rachel Emily Morinelli - i consider my daughter Edward's sister
Nick Derek Davis - my borther
Alice stella Davis - my sister in law
Ashley Hannah Smith - my sister
Drew Chad Smith - my brother in law
Catherine McCarty - consider my sis Jessie's mom ( passed away in 2005)
Alex McCarty - consider my bro Jessie's dad (passed away in 2005)
Elaine Morinelli - consider my sis Edward's mom
James Morinelli - consider my bro Edward's dad
Jay Hough - consider my bro Jay's dad
Sarah Hough - consider my sis Jay's mom
Samantha McCarty -consider my sis Amber's mom
Mike McCarty - consider my bro Amber's dad
Ashley Love - someone i now consider my daughter
Jestiney Love - some one i now consider my grand daughter
Alessandra Katie Sarah Hough - someone i consider my grand daughter
Bradin Hough - someone i now consider my grand son
 Misty April Angel Hough - someone i now consider my grand daughter (passed away the same day she was born on december 22, 2010)
Cameron Jesse Robert Alexander Knight - my grand son

Jacob Aiden Brandon Knight - my grandson
Stella Knight - my daughter
many many more
more to come!!!
 we arent all related. i love all of them as if they were my own.they all grew up together like me and my friends and husband. we all are still friends except for those who have passed. yeah we have all lost contact all of us litterally at times but we still find our way back to each other.




with that i am going to say:

live each moment with the ones you love cherish it because you dont know when you will lose one of them.

R.I.P. Angel Hope Knight February 28,1987 - April 2,1997
R.I.P. Misty Valentine Love (Knight) February 14,1987 - March 10,2010
R.I.P. Jesse Robert Alexadner Knight Jr. March 9, 2010
R.I.P. Isabella Angel Knight March 9,2010
R.I.P. Robert Zachary Love September 4,1985 - May 17,2009
R.I.P. Desitney Hilary Love December 25,1988 - May 17,2009
R.I.P. Catherine McCarty - June 23,1970 - June 13,2005
R.I.P. Alex McCarty - April 25,1968 - June 13,2005
R.I.P. Jessie Alice McCarty April 9, 1987 - March 31, 2010
R.I.P. Drew Knight July 13, 2003
R.I.P. Misty April Angel Hough December 22, 2010

to the ones that have passed:
We all still love you even the ones that never got the chance to see the world for the first time you all are missed and will continue to be missed and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment